Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving

2,645 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by O.G.
aggmaroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone know of restaurants that are open on Thanksgiving? We are considering this option.
Costa and Andreas
We are open at Cafe Eccell. We will have a smoked turkey entree feature for dine in as well as smoked turkey dinner with all sides and pie to go serving 8 - 12.
TheAlarmGuy
Costa pm me details on to go orders
Sponsor Message: Advanced Security Concepts | Reliable security by dependable people at an affordable price | david1@advancedsec.com | 979-690-8516 | State Lic B09523
FlyRod
I bet a TexAgs Thanksgiving for folks with nowhere to go could be a real hoot.
starbuck128
AG
Where can I find more information about the turkey dinner to go?
Costa and Andreas
I would love to list specifics but out of respect for the site I will refrain. Please call the restaurant at 599 7929. Best bet is to call during day and speak with MOD or Shelby.

Thanks!!!
michellecan
Hilton
Goose83
AG
Imperial Chinese is, as are most of the other foreign restaurants around here.
BlueMiles
AG
http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/Local-Restaurants-Open-On-Thanksgiving-Day--353742331.html?device=phone&c=y
michellecan
Husband and I went to the Hilton for Thanksgiving buffet today. They truly outdid themselves! The food was great and so was the service. We had reservations so there was no wait whatsoever. Will definitely go back next year!
O.G.
Thankful for every business that was closed and didn't give into the pressure of, "needing to be open" on Thanksgiving. Staff have families too. Enjoy your holiday.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.