Urgent care facility

2,030 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by justalocal
Gigemchicken90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My daughter needs to go to the doctor but not the ER. is there a faculty open on Sunday?
montegobay
Scott and White Today Care is great!
armymom
St Joseph College Station Express

Scott & White Today Care
OnlyANobody
We love the St. Joseph Express in CS. You can go online and book an appointment time in advance.
Gigemchicken90
AG
Thank you very much
AgSportsFan
AG
Caprock
EBrazosAg
AG
Caprock is a ER. Go visit and look at your bill. Sit down first however or you will need a ER.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
philothea
Does St Joseph express bill as a dr visit on the TAMU insurance? I have thought I have heard issues with that in the past.
iisanaggie
AG
We have TAMU insurance and St.Joe's Express billed us as outpatient care instead of an office visit. SW Today just charges the regular $30 copay.
AggieBarstool
I've been to St Joe express many times and they always bill as a dr visit. $30 cop at on TAMU insurance (BCBS).
TXAggie1976
AG
We have been to St Joseph's Express several times and only paid the $30 visit. We are on A&M insurance as well.
phdag
Do not go to Caprock. Super nice people and great care but they are an ER. Took our son there. Paid our $100 co-pay then got a bill for $742 5 months later.
justalocal
Brazos valley urgent care
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.