Local Cleaning Service

926 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TXCityGirl
TulaneAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We just bought a townhome in CS off University over the summer for a gameday/weekend getaway place and I'm wondering if anyone has a local cleaning service they can recommend? We'd like to find someone that can come in on Monday/Tuesday after we've been there for a weekend and vacuum/mop, clean the bathrooms, change/wash the sheets, wipe down the kitchen, empty the trash, etc...

We have a place in Matagorda and it always sucks to spend Sunday working your butt off cleaning the place up before you head home. There are really no resources in Matagorda to avoid that but I figure College Station should have some options.

Any recommendations would be appreciated...email me directly at username @ yahoo.com or just post on this thread. I know a few other people with the same problem and would appreciate the help. Thanks all.
medic1969p
Call Darlene. She has several game day/vacation rentals. 979-218-2336
TXCityGirl
If you search and then select this forum, you can see the past recommendations people have posted.

http://texags.com/forums/35/topics/2642983/replies/43534902

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.