hey sewing people....i need help

1,392 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Max06
studioone
How long do you want to ignore this user?

so i broke a tooth on the zipper of my beesuit... the zipper, of course, is from the tummy to the neck.. so its long.. the suit is polyester/cotton.. and rather thick..

can someone replace the zipper for me? willing to trade a lot of honey for it..

going to a sewing place would cost more than the suit. So just checking to see if someone could do it for trade..

d
Max06
AG
Measure the length of the zipper. If you can find a replacement that size, I can probably get it done.
UmustBKidding
You can buy bulk zipper that is cut it to length. My wife has replaced a bunch in various items. They use these in things like fire gear, straight jackets and even apparatus for animal wound care. Username at c on spi ra cy dot net if your first option does not pan out.
studioone
k.. will look for one.. was gonna trade some honey, if thats ok..
Chazz03
AG
Don't chew on the zipper
Hammerheadjim
AG
What the Hell D. Man up and use some duct tape....
studioone
tell you what.. you put on my suit, put some duct tape on the length of the zipper, and open up an africanized beehive..

yeah... i thought so...
Max06
AG
Did you ever get your suit fixed? I am back in town and can get it done fairly quickly. I can order a zipper for you if that is easier that trying to find one locally.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.