Local Dentist on Bigger Jobs

1,248 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Scotch
Darth Football
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like I need some bridge work and possibly an implant done.

Any recs on best dentists to go to in the area for this? A dentist that is pretty insurance friendly and payment plan friendly would be great also.
threecatcorner
no clue about payment plans, but check with Dr Andy Williams at Emerald Parkway Dentistry
UmustBKidding
Andy Williams is a great dentist but probably not.what you are looking for as far as insurance and payment plans. Many health care providers refer people to finance companies like care credit. Don't know the specifics but suspect it's not a great deal. I know most providers on my pretty good dental plan are part of what I call tooth factories. Avoid the ones that your plan list has dozens of dentist at a single address like the plague. More suggestions will come.
RDH80
AG
Get busy starting the work now. If your policy runs on the calendar year, you can start some of your work in 2015 and then do the rest in '16, maximizing 2 years' of insurance benefits in a short amount of time.
A lot of dentists will take Care Credit. I have used Care Credit for vet services and got 0% for 12 months and then low percentage for 24, 36 months.
Most dentists do not provide in house financing.

Bridgework: Andy Williams, as mentioned before. He may refer implants to oral surgeon or periodontist. Some general dentists do them, and some do not.

You will get a lot of feedback with this question, I'm sure.
BeardofZeus01
AG
Dr. Greg Melton at Southern Smiles. He was a classmate/roommate of mine in dental school. Honest, fair, skilled and will do right by you.

Dr Brian Spence and University Dental Assoc. He's an Ag, with good skills that will also treat you right.
techno-ag
AG
Splitting it across two years is good advice.
Scotch
AG
I'd give Dr. Black on Rock Prairie a call. He can do the implant himself, ask about the bridge, but I'd assume he could do that as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.