Vet Students - Dog Sitting?

1,766 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by EternalOptimist02
diehard81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Are there any Vet Students that might like to pet sit for us during the game this weekend? We have an elderly dalmatian that we don't want to leave at home....she is low maintenance and we are needing a safe place for her to stay until about 10:30 on Saturday night? I think this would be a great service to consider starting....let me know if you are available and the cost! TIA...Gig'Em.
snicks
Call the vet school, they have a long list of students that will do this.
EternalOptimist02
AG
If the vet student route doesn't pan out, I'd HIGHLY recommend Phil's Pet Sitting Service. She is top-notch, very qualified, and will definitely take care of your pet. She's reasonably priced and you'll definitely be satisfied.

http://www.philspetsitting.com/
RDH80
AG
I use Marsha Hannett in College Station .... Great job ..
979. Four-five-one. 1953
meezermom
Use someone professional and bonded. We hired a vet tech and paid her $120 for a week in advance. When we got home, the cats were nearly out of food and it looked like they still had the big bowls (overabundance) of water we had left for them. I'm pretty sure she never showed up to check on them. Spend the extra and get the peace of mind for both you and your baby.
Brewmaster
AG
+1 on call the vet school

My wife works there so she typically can pick who she wants. Meezer sorry you had a bad experience, we've used a couple different students with great results and happy pups.
meezermom
Yeah, we're definitely not trusting students again. We'll go with someone licensed and bonded for sure.
RDH80
AG
Marsha is a member of Pet Sitters Associates LLC and is insured.
OnlyANobody
I suppose this is more than a little creepy and indicative of how nosy Facebook is while you are on other sites, but I guess because I've read this thread while having FB open. This came up as a "sponsored" piece on my news feed: Pet Sitter Ad
EternalOptimist02
AG
Phil is licensed, bonded, insured, and pet first-aid certified. Can't stress enough how satisfied we were with her service. She will end up loving your pet like one of her own - very passionate.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.