Allergies in B/CS

1,642 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Brewmaster
Ag_B_10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone else have their allergies going bat sheet crazy? Mine started two days ago and has gotten worse. Hoping it's something new in the air and my meds aren't becoming less effective.
armymom
nope
phatpat21
Yes. Mine have been awful the past couple days, yesterday being the worst. Better today tho
KidDoc
AG
Ragweed started to show up last week.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ag_B_10
AG
Thanks. Glad to know it isn't just me.
Kitten With A Whip
Yep. Mine have been bad for several days now.
montegobay
I started allergy shots in November. Best thing ever!! I didn't even notice the ragweed and I am very allergic. One shot every three weeks.
FlyRod
Sneezing and itchy a lot lately. So there is something afoot...
studioone
Local honey is really good for allergies...

wink wink, nudge nudge..
AgCPA
AG
We had a really good allergist in SA, considered one of the best in Texas. When we told him we were moving to CS he laughed and said that is one of the few places where every known allergen exists... oh well
FundAg10
AG
Yeah, had an allergist tell me the same thing when I was living there. Broke it down by saying there are 3 major allergy zones in Texas and all three of them converge around B/CS.
TXCityGirl
studioone

I want to get some of your honey! When/where do you sell it?
techno-ag
AG
quote:
Yeah, had an allergist tell me the same thing when I was living there. Broke it down by saying there are 3 major allergy zones in Texas and all three of them converge around B/CS.
I've heard similar stories about other places, though. Someone I knew who worked for UNT said the Indians used to call the Denton area something along the lines of "Place of High Allergies, Land of Many Sneezes," or something like that.
studioone
tx email me at darrin@avalonweddingsbcs.com
Brewmaster
AG
except for cedar fever. Be glad you don't live in Austin. It is worse than any number of allergens here.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.