Used bike

2,566 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by 2468
jskin261
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Best place to find used bike?
redd38
AG
A&M bike sale (when they steal the bikes left on campus and sell them)
DakotaAg01
AG
TAMU Surplus has a bike sale. Contact them to see if they are having one soon.

http://logistics.tamu.edu/surplus-property/general-information
UmustBKidding
my storage bin depending on what you need. Personally leaving town so would be sunday afternoon before I could arrange to meet.
Username at c on spir acy dot nEt
jskin261
Someone stole both of our tailgate bikes and just need some cheap bikes to make the trip across the west side a bit quicker
techno-ag
AG
The surplus sale is hard to beat. Go early for the best selection.
normaleagle05
AG
I have (one of) what you need but have to drag it out of the shop. I rebuilt a bike when I went back to school and never really used it. Might need some tubes but everything else should be good and I'll let it go cheap. I'll pull it out tomorrow and post a pic.
UmustBKidding
Mine are free if you promise to use them not take them to the scrap yard directly. Think thwre are 6-7 different ones to choose from. Back Sunday afternoon.
Chazz03
AG
I have a burnt orange one you can have.
Brewmaster
AG
are any of these road bikes? if so I'm interested. I ride a yellow cannondale about 100 miles a week (currently).

twelfthman01 at gmail

I'm also looking to sell a low mileage 29er (mountain bike). It would make quick work of a campus commute.

fyi - I highly recommend austin or houston craigslist if someone doesn't find what they are looking for locally. I found a great road bike for a lot less than what a new one costs (and with better components).
AG
Texas A&M surplus auction site below look for the block ATM. You can find everything from bikes to vehicles to the old Parson Mounted Cavalry Wagon.

http://www.lonestarauctioneers.com/

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.