Best places to watch football in B/CS?

955 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by OregonAg
OregonAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Howdy!

What are your favorite bar/restaurant to watch football on TV on Saturday / Sunday?

Best TVs, atmosphere, drinks (mixed drinks, craft beers on tap, etc), food, etc?
techno-ag
AG
Check out Smitty K's on the road to Huntsville.
joshuar2010
AG
Izzy's or Smitty K's are my two favorite places to go to watch sports.

Izzy's has good drink specials and the bartenders know how to make a good mixed drink. They have two gigantic projectors and other TVs around the place. And it is also rarely crowded. I have gone in there for a few Aggie games and several Sunday's for NFL watching. The only downside is they do not serve food their. You can, however, bring your own food.

Smitty K's has pretty good beer selection and I like the place, TVs everywhere. The food is actually really darn good. The only wings in town I will eat. The service is always good. It can get at times crowded in there and unfortunately on Fri and Sat nights they have live music which can be obnoxious but otherwise I love going there.

Prune Tracy
Smitty K's
AGnBCS
AG
I think when the weather cools a little the outside area of Phillips event/quarry bar will be great just to hot out there now.
cajunken
Last year, Smitty K's didn't have NFL Sunday Ticket. It is okay if the game you want to watch is on a local channel, but if you follow a team outside of Texas, your best bet is Fox and Hound or Buffalo Wild Wings. Maybe Razoo's might have Sunday ticket - I'd be interested to find out myself.
AggiePirate
AG
Kyle Field hands down.
jja79
AG
Too much traffic, too many students........................
OregonAg
AG

Thanks, I'll check them out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.