Found her!

3,321 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by meezermom
momlaw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
We had Venus for a really long time, but received an email letting us know that our technician was no longer with the company. For us, it really makes a difference who is actually applying chemicals versus which company we end up paying.

The other guy at Venus is nice, but Jennifer was really thorough, knowledgeable, and personable. She always answered any crazy question we had and was available via text. We really felt like we were getting our money's worth.

We have small children, animals, a garden, and a fairly large house. We are currently paying about $90 a quarter, but would pay more for the same service we've grown accustomed to.

tia
Nightingale Pest Solutions

On Facebook

979 820 8600
redd38
AG
Junebug?
MiMi
S
quote:
Junebug?
I was thinking the exact same thing.
SARATOGA
It's Jennifer. (formerly of Venus). Now Nightingale Pest Solutions

We've signed up. She certainly has a loyal following. Years of excellent service will do that.

BlueMiles
AG
She didn't go to EcoZapp? I guess I misinterpreted their post.
AggieDarlin
AG
Wow, ecozapp really made it seem like he had snagged her. Am I missing something here?
GTXM
Fantastic! Thank you!!
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Lets just say we got stood up with a new truck, rig, hat etc...

And we are now looking for a new Branch Manager in either Waco or west Houston!!

and we have an extra EcoZapp hat if anyone wants one!!
soso33
I never knew the world of pest control was so volatile.
momlaw
AG
Jennifer's high quality of service makes her a hot commodity. She is very hard working and holds herself to an exceptional standard. Most of her clients appreciate her personal interest in satisfying their pest issues. Loyalty in business relationships is valuable. No wonder Ecozapp wanted her to join his team.
AggieWife2008
S
We just had Jennifer out to service our home for the first time--she is absolutely fantastic!!! Help out her new business if you can. She is for sure best in the biz!

http://nightingalepest.com/
(979) 820-8600
https://www.facebook.com/NightingalePest...

biobioprof
quote:
Junebug?
When I saw this I thought of the PBS commercial where the woman talks about putting PBS in her will so that her granddaughter "Junebug" will benefit from public TV. When I saw that recently, I though "they've been running that so long, Junebug should have graduated from college by now."
meezermom
Is her service considered eco friendly, like Venus is? Just curious because I would prefer that - I'm allergic to pyrethrin.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.