Texags Radio on tv (DirecTV)

2,468 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by techno-ag
C-2ag99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Heard that the first 2 hours are televised now. New to town...What channel is it on?
KaneIsAble
AG
Not gonna get it then - must have suddenlink (love to be wrong here)
ooshwa
Staff
AG
The 8-10am hour is broadcast locally on the CW (over-the-air and Suddenlink only)

As a Premium subscriber, you can also stream the show live (or on demand) using a Roku streaming box (and a broadband internet connection).

More info here
Tradishun
Huh, I'd forgotten that y'all did radio...
James Russell
AG
I have Directv, too. Easiest way to watch will be getting an antenna and watching channel 3.2.
Jason86
AG
Love DirecTV, hate having two of ABC, CBS, and NBC with the local channel not being in HD and the Waco channel being in HD. I never watch the local version because it's too annoying with the crappy picture. Do you guys find yourself switching back and forth for the news?
James Russell
AG
Google "Directv AM21." I have one, and it basically is a tuner that incorporates OTA HD channels into the DirecTV guide, DVR, etc. No more switching back and forth between antenna & satellite, or having to deal with the standard-definition locals. I can watch KBTX 3.1 & 3.2 in hd, KAMU 12.1, 12.2, & 12.3 in hd, and KYLE 28.1, & 28.2 in hd. My antenna setup isn't great, currently, so those are the only OTA channels I get. Whenever I get around to improving that, I'll be interested to see if I could get KAGS & KRHD, as well.
techno-ag
AG
quote:
Love DirecTV, hate having two of ABC, CBS, and NBC with the local channel not being in HD and the Waco channel being in HD. I never watch the local version because it's too annoying with the crappy picture. Do you guys find yourself switching back and forth for the news?
Yeah the only reason to have local stations is for the local news. Network programming can always be seen from one of the available channels. You're not missing anything.
FlyRod
Jason86
AG
Thanks for the info James, I'll look into that
woodometer
AG
I have an AM21 OTA box for DirecTV also and it works great. I recommend it to anyone that wants to pick up KBTX and CW in HD and have them show up on your program guide.
Jack Bristow
techno-ag
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.