Internet options in Greenbrier

1,804 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TheAlarmGuy
hogiebear06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are moving into the Greenbrier subdivision and have had difficulty finding an internet provider. Does anyone know which Internet provider is available on Greenbrier? Thanks!
InMyOpinion
Is suddenlink not available?
hogiebear06
AG
Nope, they were our first call and they said they don't offer services out there yet. Directv said the same thing.
Tailgate88
AG
Where is Greenbrier?

If no Suddenlink and no Verizon DSL, check Wirestar, CEO Etc., Brazos Wifi....
InMyOpinion
That's not good. We are interested in a few lots out there and I could have sworn I noticed all utilities - electric, gas, phone, cable etc. but I could have just assumed they were all there.

I am pretty sure Austins colony has suddenlink, so it couldn't be much to Expand service

What street? I know a person I can ask to see if it will be available and how long
halibut sinclair
quote:
Where is Greenbrier?

Thornberry Dr. and 1179 in Bryan.
Abbyag06
I'm down 1179 a bit and we have Verizon. Thats our only option other than satellite which doesn't work well.
UmustBKidding
In that area I would say Verizon DSL if available and then Brazos Wifi next. Just my preference for dedicated over RF. I have DSL & WISP in south Fn CS.
CrazyAgE
I know someone (well several people) in the subdivision next door, Riverstone, and they have Verizon DSL and DirectTV. I had heard that Greenbriar already has Suddenlink and full utilities because they were waiting for it to crossover. Hmmm, now I wonder
chloelee
Moved in June to Greenbrier. Had to wait a month and make about 100 phone calls to Verizon. They repeatedly will say the port is full and not available for DSL. Finally was able to get on with them. We tried to get Brazos WiFi before Verizon, but they could not service our house.

Direct TV was our best option for tv. No Suddenlink available here. Water is Wixon Water, not BTU. A little pricey. They adjust prices for water every quarter.

InMyOpinion
Suddenlink will be added in Greenbrier in the next several months. Not sure about exact timeline.
TheAlarmGuy
address please so i can see if we can meet your requirements
Sponsor Message: Advanced Security Concepts | Reliable security by dependable people at an affordable price | david1@advancedsec.com | 979-690-8516 | State Lic B09523
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.