Office space to rent

1,701 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by ChampsAg
ChampsAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know Studio One has posted some. Anyone else know of available space?
lockett93
AG
How much space do you need? Bryan or college station, how long do you need the space? Retail type frontage or office space only?
ChampsAg
Centrally located and close to A&M. Not retail. Would be medical use. Indefinite use, up to 5 years possibly
EliteElectric
Call Clark Isenhour and ask for Josh
Yuccadoo
I have 5800 sq ft building on old college road across from Chicken Oil for rent.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
If you're looking for small office then Eastmark center always has some for a reasonable price. On SW parkway.
AggiePhil
AG
Clarke & Wyndham has some in the 707 Texas Center across from campus.
PebbleCreekster
Behind the funeral home across the street from CS Wal-Mart. I guy built a nice building for his wife's company then sold the company. I hear he is aggressively looking for anyone.
taxpreparer
AG
I just moved out of the Eastmark Office Suites, after eighteen years. If you need an office and won't have clients coming to see you, it is a good location. However, the building is poorly maintained ; bathrooms are filthy, roof leaks, no exterior lights, many interior lights are out, and bats an annual occurrence.
techno-ag
AG
You might try Aggieland Business Park on 60 & Jones Rd. Close to campus and the Health Science Center.
Kendall Rogers
AG
quote:
I just moved out of the Eastmark Office Suites, after eighteen years. If you need an office and won't have clients coming to see you, it is a good location. However, the building is poorly maintained ; bathrooms are filthy, roof leaks, no exterior lights, many interior lights are out, and bats an annual occurrence.
That complex always appears to have needs and the hallways are narrow and dark. I can't imagine anyone locating there unless you are on the side where people will see your sign go directly to your office w/o going into the foyer and walk the halls or it is really, really inexpensive.

I think that one of the AllState agencies moved there but they have a side entrance where the office is immediately there.

AggiePhil
AG
When was that place built?
George Costanza
I'm renting executive offices beginning October 1st. Check out Brazos Business Building on Facebook for more information.
ChampsAg
Do you have contact information?
ChampsAg
Have to be in September 1 now
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.