RV Storage Recommendations

1,164 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by jimmyb
MadDog73
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for recommendations for a place to store a 30 foot RV. What can I expect to pay per month? Thanks.
OnlyANobody
Mine is at Brazos Moving and Storage in a covered, but not enclosed space. I have been paying $114.54 per month for several years. I got a notice that it is going up to $129.95 unless I pre-pay. (which I do - in 6 month increments.) I'm pleased because it seems secure enough and it's conveniently located for us.
DDMOVERS
AG
D&D Moving and Storage offers RV Parking Spots (uncovered) for $50 per month for TexAgs users!

Thanks,

Dan Daniel
D&D Moving and Storage, Inc.
979-693-6233
Dan Daniel D&D Moving and Storage, Inc. dan@ddmovers.com 979-412-1358 Cell
LuvMarley
Best Storage in Bryan, just off Hwy 6. Ken is on site owner & manager. 979-778-1697. Not sure of mo rates but football season for open spot with electric is $230. Great guy and like he is on site & watches!
techno-ag
AG
$50/mo. is hard to beat!
OnlyANobody
Cross-Posted on Coming and Going thread.

SIAP, but Brazos Moving and Storage is no longer locally owned and operated. The new owners are Morningstar Storage.

I got a letter from BM&S saying that if I renewed my lease before its expiration (tomorrow) that my rate would be locked in for whatever term I prepaid.

Went to Morningstar to take care of that and she was annoyed about the letters that BM&S had sent out, told me their lease is month to month, so she would honor that rate until the 1st, since I expire tomorrow, then effective the first, my new rate (their new rate) is what would take effect.

It's only an additional $15 a month. Just bugs me tho.

Covered DOES matter to me. enclosed garage does not.
jimmyb
quote:
Best Storage in Bryan, just off Hwy 6. Ken is on site owner & manager. 979-778-1697. Not sure of mo rates but football season for open spot with electric is $230. Great guy and like he is on site & watches!
Yep, just checked with him a few weeks ago about a class A that is likely in my future (at somepoint at least). He said open slots are 45$ a month (which is all he has now) and covered are 90$. He said that come fall he expects more availability of covered spaces when folks start traveling for fball games.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.