Aggieland War Games

1,395 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Roc96
eloc62
How long do you want to ignore this user?
took the family tonight. adults and teenagers. we had a blast! tactical laser tag. different missions and games to play. something different for the older kids and adults to enjoy. I'm 53, and loved it! we will go back. i hope they make it here.
AggiePirate
AG
What ever happened to a nice game of chess?
LunitadelNox
I went their a couple weekends ago with the husband. We had a blast. Much better than the other laser tag place in town.
blondlogic
We did a birthday party there a couple weeks ago -- had a blast! Had the place to ourselves and got to visit extensively with the couple who owns it. Great people; great time! We'll definitely be going back and recommending.
blondlogic
I see we all carried on the subliminal theme: blast.
Roc96
AG
We had a birthday party there in early June. They are great to work with. The games are a pleasant break from the norm, too. The only (very minor) issues we faced were: 1) the Ashley Furniture warehouse guys in the nearby building were making cat calls at one of the moms dropping kids off at the party, and 2) I wish there were a way to have an elevated area of the course, but not a death zone like the other laser tag place.

We will be back soon. I highly recommend.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.