Wall Street Journal - 2 questions

2,551 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by RV Ag
momlaw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Where are they for sale in this area?

If you have a subscription are you experiencing delivery problems?

thanks
Sleepnumber
AG
Actually, a number of places---larger gas stations, HEB, other
Have about one missed delivery a month. I always call the 800#. They either deliver later in the day or give a credit.
O.G.
Starbucks, I think. Unless I'm confusing the WSJ with the NYT.

Barnes and Nobles used to.
BlueMiles
AG
Haven't had a delivery problem in several months. Might try Barnes and Noble to buy a copy, but I'm not positive.
momlaw
AG
Thanks for tips.
Tower Point HEB only had Friday editions.

We average a miss or two a month, which I think is too many. In the last two weeks four were not delivered. WSJ Customer Support... not really.
dgonzo99
Stripes over by Target in Bryan sells the WSJ or they used to. Just call.
momlaw
AG
Talked to mgr at Rock Prairie Starbucks. He has been trying to get Chronicle, Journal, NYT, etc. for 18 months with marginal to no results.

Called RP Kroger and they had a stack of Saturday/Weekend WSJournals.

thanks for assist
BlueMiles
AG
Thanks for the followup information for when mine goes AWOL.
The Anchor
AG
quote:
area
If you have a subscription are you experiencing delivery problems?

thanks

About once every few weeks I have to email them because of non delivery.
momlaw
AG
We miss at least once a month. The last two weeks failure rate 40% - 4 out of 10 not delivered.

40 year customer. Their customer support used to be Gold Standard, almost wanted to have issues because dealing with them was an excellent experience. At this point I believe they have a 100% customer service failure rate resolving delivery issues. Off shore customer service just is not the same.
techno-ag
AG
Can't you access the web version of the paper on those days it's not delivered? Seems like that would be more environmentally friendly anyway.
momlaw
AG
techno, you sound like the non customer service babe, Anna. Why would I add to web traffic numbers for for a service provider who does not provide contracted service?

I do digital. Dadlaw does print. We pay for both and expect delivery for said contract.
techno-ag
AG
quote:
techno, you sound like the non customer service babe, Anna. Why would I add to web traffic numbers for for a service provider who does not provide contracted service?

I do digital. Dadlaw does print. We pay for both and expect delivery for said contract.
I'm just saying, if web access saves some trees, algore will thank you.
RV Ag
I haven't had any noticeable issues with service in SW Valley area. An older guy drives by periodically to make sure it's laying in the drive. Not sure but, it seems that the Houston Chronicle and WSJ are delivered by the same outfit. It may help if you contact the Chronicle.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.