Internet Provider

848 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by civil08
civil08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is suddenlink the only choice? I don't need anything high speed, this is for our duplex during football season.
jja79
AG
Get a hotspot from your cell company. That's what I do.
thefarcus
Check out www.wirestar.net . Really affordable and pretty fast. Way cheaper than a cell hot spot
jja79
AG
Wirestar's speeds vary depending on the location and some areas of town.
civil08
AG
Suddenlink is pretty straight forward with their pricing, it looks like 50 Mbps for $39/month. I'm going to call Wirestar and AT&T DSL to see what they offer.
jja79
AG
Wirestar is $45 plus tax but not all areas of town get good coverage. I checked on them before the hotspot decision. That works best for me because I take the device with me when I leave town and use it as needed when I'm some place without good wifi.
civil08
AG
The problem is, the wife and I only have company phones so we can't do the hot spot option. I'm thinking its either going to be suddenlink or AT&T.
UmustBKidding
Freedompop, discount to get free or very cheap Hotspot on techbargains often.
InMyOpinion
See if you can get a good signal from a neighbors wifi and offer them $50-$75 to use it during football season
Spyderman
AG
Really pleased with the new TMobile Hotspot device.
civil08
AG
I'm really thinking this is the route we are going to go. Maybe drop his rent $25/month and share the wifi. We are making another trip up there this weekend to get some more work done so hopefully I see him.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.