Two questions. Recommendations on dematologist in town and car window tinting.

1,230 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by KidDoc
Frio Cielo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I called S/W and set up an appointment to see a dermatologist but the earliest appointment is the third week of September. I can't believe that a large hospital and clinic that serves much of the A&M plan holders would have 1/2 time board certified and one other that does some dermatologist work.

Is there any other good ones that I can get in before two months?

Secondly, where can get my car windows tinted? I have seen some really poor jobs on vehicles and would like a good job. It is a small car. Anybody have an approximate cost?

MsC2012
AG
That's every derm in town unfortunately, and all over, it's a very in demand doctor. I go to Dr. Hokestra at S&W, and I'm on accutane and I love him! Dr. Weaver at one point wasn't taking new patients.
redd38
AG
Ag Solar Guard. They don't do dermatology though. Cost is like $230ish I think for the normal tint.
GunRangeGal
AG
Looking for a good derm, as well.

As for window tinting... +1 for Ag Solar Guard. I've worked with them a lot and they do great work.
TalkNerdy2Me
AG
Brazos Valley Dermatology (Dr. Weaver's practice). Only had a 3 week wait for a new patient appointment with their PA Caitlin when I booked earlier this summer. That's about as good at it gets in this town, it seems.

Caitlin is a younger practitioner who interacts very well with my teen during visits. Asks my daughter questions about her treatment, not me. I appreciate that because it's her skin, not mine! Also very generous with samples and coupons, which is great because the meds are non-formulary and expensive.
rcannaday
AG
+1 AG Solar Guard. Don't be put off by the front desk over the phone. She is very nice in person. Just very to the point. They did a great job, I would suggest upgrading to the nicer tint, and having them do your front windshield with a clear tint as well.
halibut sinclair
Terry Jones/Philip Reedy and Ag Solar Guard.
thefarcus
Jacks mobile electronics on university was great. 70 for two Windows and a lifetime warranty. They don't do darker than legal, but that's fine since cspd will pull you over for limo.
KidDoc
AG
I had a long wait to get in but I was very happy with Dr Weaver. Swiped off a dysplastic nevus and was quick and painless.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.