Head Wrap Scarves

1,525 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by ellipsiscricket
Pyewacket
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My mother has lost her hair from chemo. Any idea where in town I can get those pre-tied head scarves that cancer patients wear?

Thanks!
barbara314tx
I think Earth Art downtown Bryan has some. You may call them to see if they still carry. Also a while back Target carried them as well.
TXCityGirl
Check at Sally Beauty Supply, too. Also, most cancer centers offer hats to chemo patients.
nonag97
Gifts and Gab in downtown Bryan had some nice wrap scarves last time I was in.
OnlyANobody
She's not local, but the place is incredible and they do an amazing job of encouraging and uplifting the woman no matter why there is hair loss. She has a huge selection of wigs, wraps and so forth. They custom cut the wigs and my friend left looking exactly the way she did pre-chemo. (Additionally she's very empathetic. She (yes, she) suffered male pattern baldness)

Gayla Wigs

Edited to add - Don't be scared off by the front page prices. My friend got TWO beautiful wigs for under $800 total.
Pyewacket
AG
Thanks everybody!
ellipsiscricket
I also recommend Hope Scarves online. It's an org where survivors of cancer share their scarves with women undergoing chemo. I believe it is donation-based. Have given several friends a scarf through the site, and they always are so in awe of the meaning behind it. It helps to know someone else has gone through it before and you are not alone. Hope your mom gets better soon.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.