Lawncare in Bryan

1,321 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by redball
BWD06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are looking for a good/reasonably priced service to take care of our lawn in Bryan every other week. Any recommendations?
CWIsom
Zach ZAMORA with ZAMORA Lawn & Services 979-446-1025 check them out on FB tell them Cody sent you!!!
Brewmaster
AG
Daniel Sherrod - Greener Lawnscapes - great price and does a great job.

I found him on here... there are a lot of old threads recommending him.

http://texags.com/forums/35/topics/2459311

http://greenerlawnscapes.com/
ButtonB
We have had excellent service from Daniel with Greener Lawnscapes. Great customer service/communication in scheduling, and really excellent treatment of the lawn. The crew is fast, meticulous and unobtrusive. We live on an average sized lot and it's $35 each (irregular) visit - might be lower if you have a regular schedule, I'm not sure. Highly recommend!
ButtonB
Ha, BREwmaster, great minds think alike!
Cayaggie01
AG
plus 1 for Daniel. I also found him on this board. 2.5 years ago.
Cayaggie01
AG
He will work with you. I actually have a monthly deal that's pays the same every month. It's good for us in the spring and summer when he is there every week. And it's good for him in the winter when he is there 1 time a month. His income nor my monthly expense fluctuates.
topdolla
There is a local guy around here, Christopher Phillips, 979-492-4309 does a great job. Offers mowing, edging and weed eating and price is very reasonable compared to other companies I called for estimates. He even gave a list of references which made me feel comfortable. Try him out too!
BWD06
AG
Thanks all!
redball
Zach did some work for a friend of ours and it came out looking great at a reasonable price.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.