Austin Airport hotels that let you park for a few days if you stay for a night

1,578 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by aggmaroon
AFM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have heard a few hotels near IAH let their guests leave their vehicles at the hotel parking lot for a few days for free but I wonder if any hotels near the airport in Austin do that too. Thanks!
summergal
The Microtel at Red River and 71 will let you park up to 6 days if you spend the night. I had a friend who called the Holiday Inn next door to the airport and I think got quite a few more days without staying a night for around 60 dollars.
OnlyANobody
The round Hilton will let you park and provides free shuttle service. I don't know if the parking is free or not, I just enjoy the service and ease of flying from AUS when I do that.
wxag07
AG
Comfort Inn provides free shuttle service & lets you park free for one week. When you get back, just call the front desk and they'll have a shuttle there to pick you up in 15-20 minutes.

Saved us $50 on what we would have paid at the Parking Spot
AFM
Thanks for all the great info.
lockett93
AG
Parksleepfly.com
Kbeauty63
AG
I found a new option -
[url=http://globalairportparking.com/austin_airport_parking_aus?gclid=COiFvp35y8YCFYQ_aQodqMQI5A][/url]
Global Airport Parking

They contract with the hotels and you utilize the Hotel's shuttle service without the necessity of staying at the hotel. The reviews seem to be very positive & the ability to save me $30 makes it look very enticing. The only drawback - you pay in advance.
aggmaroon
AG
La Quinta will allow you to leave your car there. They will also shuttle you to the airport.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.