Need to Get My Car Inspected - Looking for Recommendations

4,165 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Crusader
Goat Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I also read the other Quicker Sticker thread. Are ya'll sure this was not an epic troll?

I have been going to this Qucker Sticker for 20 years or so and have never had a problem.

And I am not in any way discounting Dubi's experience. I just take everything I read on the Internet with a grain of salt. The squeaky wheels talk louder than the happy customers.
dubi
AG
quote:
I also read the other Quicker Sticker thread. Are ya'll sure this was not an epic troll?

I have been going to this Qucker Sticker for 20 years or so and have never had a problem.

And I am not in any way discounting Dubi's experience. I just take everything I read on the
Internet with a grain of salt. The squeaky wheels talk louder than the happy customers.

Not a troll. I am a frequent poster on the Auto board and that was my experience as a middle age female customer.

The Anchor
AG
I used Wolf Pen Creek on Rock Prairie this morning. In and out in about 10 minutes. They were great!
The Anchor
AG
quote:
quote:

And I am not in any way discounting Dubi's experience. I just take everything I read on the
Internet with a grain of salt. The squeaky wheels talk louder than the happy customers.

Not a troll. I am a frequent poster on the Auto board and that was my experience as a middle age female customer.

Pretty sure they were referencing the supposed owner n
ksp
quote:
quote:
quote:

Pretty sure they were referencing the supposed owner n
Believe so also.
Crusader
The place behind Sevcik's did mine once. I always pre inspect my vehicles and make fixes so there won't be any surprises. But they did surprise me when they prepared the invoice and asked me if I wanted to leave a tip. I've never had this happen, and I never tip when I'm confronted with it in such a way.

BTW, I don't think that they are affiliated with Sevcik. Sevcik has worked on my vehicles several times and has always done a good job. I'll keep using them, but not the inspection shop behind them.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.