4th Celebration at the Bush Library

1,845 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AggiePirate
Rodney Dean
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm coming into town to go to this tonight. Anyone have any experience with it? Any tips?
BlueMiles
AG
It's been a while since I was there, but if you get there early, you can usually see the library exhibit for free, there is inexpensive food (corn, watermelon, sausage, etc.) for sale outside, games for kids, and music. Parking was in the fields nearby. As there are lots of people, be patient, meet or make friends, have a good time. You might bring a portable chair or blanket, and bug spray. I sat in the Research Park area. If you're far away, it's usually simulcast on the radio if you want to tune in. Enjoy.

P.s. Expect it to take a while to get out, but it might be better than it was.
91_Aggie
AG
And the fireworks won't start until around 9:30pm or later. It's going to be hot and humid out there and there isn't a whole lot to do. So if you get there at 6pm you will get bored
75AG
AG
Beer?
AggieBarstool
If it was "simulcast" this year, it sure as $#!7 wasn't on KAMU radio, which was mildly annoying.
armymom
Wasn't on WTAW either!
Finding X
I miss the days when they would broadcast the band. I set up pandora on a 4th of July radio station >> It was ok but....
techno-ag
AG
The Bush Library is a great visit all year round!
FlyRod
AggiePirate
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.