Anyone know what's going on?

3,410 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by originaltexan
The Good Aggieboy19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone here know what is going on right now? At sonic on Wellborn and just saw a ton of cop cars and fire trucks fly by and cross the train tracks. Think we counted 6 cop cars, 2 sheriff cars, and an ambulance.
KidDoc
AG
It may be a training exercise. When I drove by the Tower point HEB around 9:30 this morning there were about 10 cycle cops about to pull onto the feeder.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
It may be a training exercise. When I drove by the Tower point HEB around 9:30 this morning there were about 10 cycle cops about to pull onto the feeder.

When I drove by the Tower Point HEB this morning at 8:15, 2 motorcycle cops had someone pulled over across from the exxon, then as I turned under the overpass to start heading towards HWY6N, another motorcycle cop came flying through the turnaround on the feeder road with his lights on pulling over a sedan that was in the lane to the right of me.

When I got on to the highway, I drove another couple seconds and saw 2 more motorcycle cops who had someone pulled over just before the Harley Dealership. All 3 looked like isolated incidents, but I think it's a bit ridiculous to have 5 motorcycle cops at least in such a small area pulling people over. At some point it becomes dangerous.
FlyRod
Crackdown on speeding I've been told. T&P for speeders.
Gigemaggies123
quote:
quote:

When I drove by the Tower Point HEB this morning at 8:15, 2 motorcycle cops had someone pulled over across from the exxon, then as I turned under the overpass to start heading towards HWY6N, another motorcycle cop came flying through the turnaround on the feeder road with his lights on pulling over a sedan that was in the lane to the right of me.

When I got on to the highway, I drove another couple seconds and saw 2 more motorcycle cops who had someone pulled over just before the Harley Dealership. All 3 looked like isolated incidents, but I think it's a bit ridiculous to have 5 motorcycle cops at least in such a small area pulling people over. At some point it becomes dangerous.
i saw the two cops too, there was also a cop suburban further down the bypass right before emerald forest around the same time
02skiag
AG
I'm surprised there is no news about the OP. I heard a ridiculous number of sirens as well at that same time.
dachsie
I saw two motorcycle cops at the chevron at Barron at 8am this morning too
AggieBarstool
I saw two pairs of motorcycle cops on Texas -- one pair @ Holloman and another @ Harvey. This was around 12:15p - 12:30p.
DBSwooper
quote:
I saw two pairs of motorcycle cops on Texas -- one pair @ Holloman and another @ Harvey. This was around 12:15p - 12:30p.
When new motor cops are in training they ride paired up with an experienced motor since even though the new guys are experienced officers, the dynamics of being a motor makes the job quite different than regular patrol. This happens after the new motors pass a very intense 2-weeek riding school that makes the advanced MSF course look like kindergarten.

Broncos
Maybe there was an emergency.
TravelinAg76
AG
You may have too much time on your hands if you immediately run to TexAgs to ask what's going on right in front of you.
rsa
AG
Law enforcement and first responders doing their jobs!
The Good Aggieboy19
AG
quote:
You may have too much time on your hands if you immediately run to TexAgs to ask what's going on right in front of you.

You're right. Seeing a ton of motorcycles and ambulances are dead giveaways to what the situation is.
AggieAces06
AG
I made a very similar comment this morning and it got deleted. I think that was my first deleted post ever.
AggiePirate
AG
There was a tiny blip this early AM on KBTX just before the mild & muggy forecast where they broke some breaking news that there has been a truck wreck around the parts you mentioned and two people in the truck were doing OK. They didnt repeat it 20 times which was weird and then I had to go to work.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Whenever I see two motorcycle cops riding together I start doing the CHiPs theme song.
AggiePirate
AG
quote:
Whenever I see two motorcycle cops riding together I start doing the CHiPs theme song.

Click to dream truth.
Roc96
AG
Seven Mary Four and Five in pursuit.
originaltexan
Saw 5 po po on motorcyles yesterday by the ol Sew Vac City location.

Nobody can bring it home like Ponch and John.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.