activities for teen

1,999 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by rhoswen
momkat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have a 15 yr old boy visiting for a month. Any thoughts on fun activities for him?
MiMi
S
As a mother of a 15-yr-old son, I can tell you this town may not have much to offer. My son does go do things with his friends (movies, city pool, Spirit Ice, Grand Station, Clockwork Games). However, I'm not sure if your teen boy will have as much fun without being with a social group of his peers.
Post removed:
by user
CS78
Drop him off with a quart of beer, a fishing rod, and a .22 with 500 rounds of ammo at the end of Batts Ferry Rd. Pick him up at sun down.
techno-ag
AG
George Bush Library & Museum is worth a visit.
95_Aggie
AG
Bush Library would be terrible for a 15 year old.
Jayjay4268
AG
Is he into any sports? Check out sports camps at A&M for a week-long activity. Lots of golf camps out there too via pebble creek, etc.

Where is he visiting from? There are tons of things in Houston for a day trip here and there.

Hearing positive things about aggieland war games

Get his drivers ed out of the way while he's here/something to do??
KidDoc
AG
Zoomz paintball!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
blue&gold2
our family has played at aggieland war games and has had a blast!
eloc62
quote:
our family has played at aggieland war games and has had a blast!
have heard good things about this place. i have a 15 yr old son and he wants to go there. other than Grand Station, drive to Houston. it's a 75 minute drive. plenty to do there! sky jump, Dave and Busters, go karts, etc...
originaltexan

Maybe he and friends could reenact the Fifth Virginia Convention of 1776.

My friends and I often study a script or a document and then review it .

summergal
If you belong to a church, I would check into the youth group and see what they are doing this summer.
AggiePirate
AG
I would think that the internet and some privacy is all he needs. Also legos.
rwv2055
AG
Building fence, cutting brush, mowing the yard, painting the house and digging ditches for water lines. These are the things I did in the summer when went to visit my aunts.
PS3D
Sorry, right now AP's answer is the best. Swimming? Don't make me laugh. Unless you have a pool of your own, the public pools are an overpriced, overcrowded joke. We must be the largest city that doesn't have any municipal pools with diving boards.
rhoswen
AG
Bryan Aquatic Center has 2.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.