Emergency vehicles at North Emerald Pkwy.?

1,739 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Oogway
PS3D
How long do you want to ignore this user?
At 2:30 something was going down at N Emerald Pkwy. and the frontage road, with an ambulance, fire truck, and others. Anyone know what was going on?
SoTheySay
S
Cement truck overturned
ksp
Another cement truck going to fast and trying to make the turn still. The turn won in a big way!
Rockdoc
AG
The cops need to have a meeting with the owners of these cement trucks and tell them they better get the attention of their drivers and tell them to drive a little more responsibly. There has been many rollovers of these trucks in the last couple of years. I know it's a time sensitive problem with cement trucks, but at what cost. I've almost been run off the road several times by these guys.
ksp
Agree Doc, it has gotten bad.
Wildmen03
AG
Orrrrrr, if they are real smart set up a camera at the bad intersections and make money broadcasting them online.
OnlyANobody
A little off topic but the big dump trucks are just as bad. They drive these things like they're sports cars.
Rockdoc
AG
Yep they do
FlyRod
Wildmen, if that happened, those in BCS less prone to thinking clearly would think the Big Bad red light cameras were back, and start rioting. Nice idea though.
Mr. Griswold
More issues with commercial vehicles running amok. http://www.theeagle.com/news/local/driver-injured-sunday-evening-after--wheeler-loses-load-on/article_c61f2064-2377-11e5-8e48-b7ecd06fba3f.html
Oogway
Wow, I read your link to the article. Amazing, but incredibly thankful that no one died.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.