Recommendations for A/C repair

2,445 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by halibut sinclair
kill0509
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For years we have used Chris with Control Temp but his numbers have been disconnected. He was the one who originally installed the unit when the house was built in 1999, but our unit we just replaced back in 2012 isn't cooling like it should right now. Last thing I want to do is freeze up our unit as we bumped up to a 2 and half ton unit to help us get through the summers in Texas and this summer has been pretty mild. Any good experiences with A/C guys in town since it looks like we need to find a new one?
Birddog
AG
Marco,
979-777-2520

He should get recommended by a few of us on here.
MsC2012
AG
Air Concepts, Wilfred is one of the cheaper but great options in town!
ooshwa
Staff
AG
quote:
Marco,
979-777-2520

He should get recommended by a few of us on here.
kill0509
AG
Called Marco today and already got a service call set up for tomorrow at noon! Thanks for the responses!
75AG
AG
Marco. End of All AC Threads.
mleroyl
Folks at Gaas Refrigeration were absolute pros to replace our AC last year - came highly recommended by work friends - out immediately - put us as a priority when hearing the AC wasn't cooling at all. Told us "don't need to replace this, or that...it's old but likely better than new..."
In all, came in several $1,000's less than all competitors to replace our AC.
(979) 778-7777
betas2000
AG
Marcooooooooooo #1 in the Brazos County!!!!!
NativeTxn
Marco is the way to go.
aggiegal99
Marco has worked on my unit this week. I went with him based on a friend's recommendation, plus the recommendations of this board. The first fix he tried doesn't seem to be working 100% and he's currently troubleshooting a 2nd fix. He has been very, very prompt and good with text communication. His son is working with him, and both are exceedingly polite.
sunshine1
Marco is #1 in my book.
aggiegal99
He just left my house. Before he left, I showed him this thread and several others. He proudly grinned ear! He said he had no idea that there were so many positive recommendations on here for him. I was glad his son was standing there to see it. Hard work + honesty = results!
NativeTxn
We have been recommending him here for years and it seems that a number of folks took our recommendations and saw just how awesome Marco really is! I am so happy you showed him this thread. He deserves the praise and to know how much he is appreciated.
kill0509
AG
Marco and his son left about 30 minutes ago, turns out I was low on freon and had a leak on the return air so it was just pulling in hot air from the attic. $175 for labor and freon included and the house is cooling again like it should!! I will definitely be using Marco for my A/C needs in the future!
NellCote71
quote:
Marco. End of All AC Threads.
Agree. The man must clone himself to do all he does. He has been at my house within 30 minutes of calling. At night.
F. Fletch
AG
Agree with Air Concepts- love them and have used them for many years
Bigderk21
AG
Air solutions!
NativeTxn
Sheesh! The thread is less than one page long! If you'd bother reading, I'm pretty sure you will see the OP has had his A/C issue fixed. You can stop with the free advertising.
75AG
AG
quote:
Sheesh! The thread is less than one page long! If you'd bother reading, I'm pretty sure you will see the OP has had his A/C issue fixed. You can stop with the free advertising.
Maybe other people have a similar problem. Get over yourself....
NativeTxn
Dude, at some point it just becomes ridiculous to keep adding suggestions. Buy an ad or use the search function that will bring up 20 more threads just like this.
halibut sinclair
quote:
Dude, at some point it just becomes ridiculous to keep adding suggestions. Buy an ad or use the search function that will bring up 20 more threads just like this.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.