Pool decision

3,174 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by befitter
FILO505
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm considering putting in a pool and looking for advice and any recommendations here in the greater BCS area. Any information, good or bad, is completely welcome. This is just about pool installers and prices. Already got information about real estate ramifications. TIA
AggiePirate
AG
If I may, just ask Gary.
Tailgate88
AG
The Pool Guy FTW.
BANA89
AG
Sunshine put in a pool for us over the winter. Very pleased with how it went.
jenjc
AG
Call Marcus at sunshine fun pools.
AgCPA
AG
The pool guy is the best... period
the pit man
Don't period. A pool is just a hole in the ground that you throw money into. I have had one for 17 years and can not even imagine how much money it has cost. But if you must the Pool Guy is the best, I've tried them all.
Carnwellag2
not worth it
Tailgate88
AG
Totally worth it. Our back yard is a second living room and primary entertaining area eight months of the year. And we enjoy being the neighborhood hang out house for the kiddos. (easier to keep an eye on those teen-agers!)
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
How can anyone say "not worth it" or whatever without knowing another person's circumstances?
Jetty
AG
Mobley finished building ours 6 weeks ago. Love it....lots of stress in the process with people swarming our backyard constantly but would do it again. Swim several times a day. Expensive yes...priceless yes.
EliteElectric
Sunshine built mine and I am very happy with it, Salt Water System built in 2007. Would recommend them.
befitter
Mobley....built one for us in 99 and then again in 2012 and I would use him again.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.