Someone to deep clean houses?

2,132 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by ksp
CS78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have a couple rental houses that need a good deep cleaning between tenants. My usual go to is no longer in business. Any recommendations?
Cowboy1990
Never understood the term "deep clean." Wife uses it. To me, either it's clean, or it isn't.
InMyOpinion
quote:
Never understood the term "deep clean." Wife uses it. To me, either it's clean, or it isn't.

Agree.
MsC2012
AG
Actually in the rental business there's a big difference. If a tenant has left a place in good shape then it gets a light clean. If it needs, baseboard, drawers, blinds, window sills, fans, Etc that's a deep clean to me. Just my opinion.
Bigderk21
AG
Maria with Malazo cleaning service
(979) 209-4220
AggieAces06
AG
Deep clean is getting everything detailed and dusted. Every corner, baseboard, window, etc.. All floors scrubbed or vacuumed.

Clean is just having things picked up and put away.

Big difference in my book.

I can keep the house clean, but I would love to have someone come do the deep cleaning.
betas2000
AG
I need someone I can trust for a good deep, just like AggieAces06 we keep house clean but don't have time or desire for a DEEP DEEP cleaning. Deep cleaning in my books would include ALL ceiling fans, base boards, scrub and clean in detail entire showers, toilets, windows, stove, fridge, tile and wood floors, microwave, counter tops and sinks.
Cowboy1990
[One week. If you post in that manner again on this forum, your ban will be permanent. -Staff]
BlueMiles
AG
In my book, "picked up and put away" is tidy, but not clean.
medic1969p
Darlene with College Station Maid. Very thorough and detail oriented. 979-218-2336. Small town business woman.
potter123
Maidpro would love to help you! Visit us at MaidPro.com or call us at 979-260-3539 for a customized quote.
Feel free to check out our reviews online, our A rating with the BBB or on Angie's list!
We look forward to caring for your home.
ksp
Maria +1
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.