BRYAN BOY SCOUT TROOP 383 SELLING EMERGENCY KITS

1,699 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by chucktheaggiejeweler
chucktheaggiejeweler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Howdy Ags,

This is one of the little chucktheaggiejewelers, and my Boy Scout Troop 383 in Bryan, Texas is selling emergency kits to pay for scout outings and camps. We have put together two kits:

Kit A
A family first aid kit, Flashlight (that doubles as an LED light strip with magnetic base), Hand crank emergency radio (also has flashlight), Fire-starters, Multi-tool, Two emergency blankets, Heavy duty duct tape, 100ft Para cord, and one Drinking filter for $134.95 plus shipping.

Kit B
A family first aid kit, Flashlight (that doubles as an LED light strip with magnetic base), Hand crank emergency radio (also has flashlight), Fire-starters, Multi-tool, Two emergency blankets, Heavy duty duct tape, 100ft Para cord, one drinking filter, and thirteen individual MRE meals for $195.95 plus shipping.

These kits sell for less than these items would cost retail, and they come in a duffle bag. Please consider ordering a kit or twelve! You can follow the link at the bottom of this post.

Gig em!

Matthew - First Class Scout and Class of 2023

https://scoutsales.org/?264.1.122
God's Peace,
Chuck

Fifth C Jewelry
AgFan1999
AG
What's the deadline to buy one?
Scruffy
AG
Nice.
I have to wait until Friday before making any decisions.
This has been an expensive last three weeks.
OnlyANobody
Awe man, can you drop one in our grill? Or even better, come by when we're home? (Kit A)
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
AgFan1999 - If you want to make the Father's Day cut, you would need to buy them by June 10th.

Scruffy - Thanks

OnlyANobody - I did get all up in you grill. But I will be happy to come whilst you are at your abode... Thank you for your order!
God's Peace,
Chuck

Fifth C Jewelry
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.