Lawn Care Service

1,912 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AggiePirate
nickstro66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have recommendations for a relatively cheap lawn care service in town? Our lawn mower broke and we don't have the money to fix it or buy a new one.
AggieWife2008
S
What's your idea of cheap? If you use a service enough times, it'd probably add up to the price of a new mower. Maybe save a little each week to buy a new one? There's a pawn shop on Texas ave (I think its near southwest Pkwy) and I always see used mowers out there-may be worth checking out.

We use a company that charges $40/visit and they now, edge, etc. Its Daniel Sherrod at Greener Lawnscapes
double b
AG
I know a couple of other recent threads have some good suggestions. You may want to do a quick search for them.
BCStalk
As stated, services range around 40 dollars. You will be dollars ahead to just buy a used mower unless you have a large property and require a riding mower.
happyinBCS
Matt Jones 979 739-4455
JP76
What's wrong with your current mower ?
Just won't start?
CrazyAgE
There's a guy on the Classifieds Board that is a lawnmower repair guy here and both fixes them and sells used ones thy he has fixed. Maybe try him out?

Because, honestly, you say you can't afford to fix it or buy a new one, but within a few mowings, you could have bought a new mower. So I'm kind of puzzled with that part of the post
Roc96
AG
I've got a 15 year old who is trying to pick up a few lawns to mow. He will be an inexpensive option.
stonebase
Any rec's for someone to do a one time clean-up (cutting down weeds/brush along tank and treeline) ? In College Station area.
Brewmaster
AG
quote:
We use a company that charges $40/visit and they now, edge, etc. Its Daniel Sherrod at Greener Lawnscapes

started using Daniel to mow our place (based on many reviews and other posts here). We got his bids to do the front or front and back and the price for the whole thing was too good to pass up. Plus they did a fantastic job.
CWIsom
Zach Zamora with Zamora Lawn & Services 979-4461025 tell him Cody sent you. You won't be disappointed with whatever your lawn needs
AggiePirate
AG
quote:
Zach Zamora with Zamora Lawn & Services 979-4461025 tell him Cody sent you. You won't be disappointed with whatever your lawn needs
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.