Moving music from vinyl to CD in B/CS

1,279 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by OnlyANobody
Jim65
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have an old 33 1/3 LP that I would like to have transferred to a CD. Is there anyone/business in B/CS that can provide this service? I don't want to spend big bucks buying the equipment since this is the only album I need to have saved. Thanks in advance for the help.
Rex Racer
AG
Do you have a turntable with a headphone jack? And a computer with an audio input? If so, you would not have to buy anything.

If not, it would probably be cheaper to buy the mp3 album on Amazon unless it's something totally obscure.
BlueMiles
AG
If you don't try it Rex Racer's way, I'd check with RDM audio to see if they'll do this.
OnlyANobody
We have one of the Crosley machines to do that. It will sound exactly like the LP - hisses, scratches and all. If you wanted it cleaned up, we have the software to do that, too. But it would be a little while before we could get the latter thing done. If you just want to get the transfer done, you can contact me at: EyeSmellRatz@yahoo.com
Jim65
AG
OnlyANobody -
I sent you an e-mail a few days ago to EyeSmellRatz@yahoo.com. Did it come through?
OnlyANobody
I am SO sorry! Two graduates this year (5th and 8th grades) have kept me busy. I replied to your (first - sorry about that too) email.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.