Mosquitoes, Mosquitoes, Mosquitoes, lots of Ants and Fleas

2,024 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by PhiAggie
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Due to our leaky dome over Aggieland allowing an abundance of rain this month, the Mosquitoes are EVERYWHERE! As well as plenty of ants and fleas irritating homeowners.

We have a couple options for mosquitoes-

On demand Fogging, sometimes works great just really depends on the situation.

Mosquito Misting systems - work great and we say give about 95%+ relief everyday. They get expensive, but people who have them swear by them. We install a great system that does cost more than several other types of systems offered in town. So we will not win lowest bid on Misting systems

If you have a need for some Mosquito Relief give us a call, and especially for just general pest control. We happen to be pretty fast to respond. If your a current customer and having any issues please give us a call as well, we'll happily get out to you ASAP.

Thanks and Gig'em

EcoZapp
The Original AG 76
AG
What's your experience with those propane "mosquito magnets" that range about $600 for an acre coverage one. They were the rage a few years ago and all the box stores and hardware stores carried them. You have to order them now, scarce .
Fad or do they work?
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers

From what people had told me it's 50/50 love or hate, I've only seen a few while fogging for mosquitoes. I think the more expensive ones work semi well in a more closed off area, they do require a lot of refills and the maintenance sounded problematic . My thought is that if they are very effective a lot more people would have one or even half a dozen!

However if they cut the mosquitoes in your yard by say 25% it may be a decent buy depending on your situation.

I think they can be helpful to some degree, but I lean more towards it being a waste of money for several hundred dollars for the results you would probably get. Capturing 50 or so a week isn't going to put much a of dent in the Asian Tiger mosquito population we have
thefarcus
Are there any "good" bugs or critters to introduce to the lawn to help balance the flea mosquito influx? The house is fine, but anytime we step outside, it's a free for all on the blood bank.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Well since all the bats got kicked out of Kyle Field you can try and built a bat house and invite them over to your place
http://www.floridabats.org/bathouses.htm

Spyderman
AG
Ticks are making a resurgence as well. And this is on land that hasn't seen cattle in 40 years.
PhiAggie
AG
Just got my reminder email that EcoZapp will be by tomorrow for my scheduled treatment.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.