Two puppies found

1,830 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by OnlyANobody
jeremy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Found two dogs napping near my shed today. They're fat, happy, and obedient so I think they belong to someone. Probably lost during the storms last night. I'm near Veterans park.
jeremy
AG
Bump.

No microchips and no collars.
BlueMiles
AG
Have you checked or posted on the Brazos Valley lost and found pets facebook page?
momlaw
AG
Your contact information or referral to your profile might expedite responses.

Found pets can be scanned at the Banfield Vet Clinic in Petsmart, other vet clinics and by animal control.

These are helpful tips for reuniting wayward critters. Please note are ACTION items, including placing free found ads in The Eagle, where to get checked for micro chip.
http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?forum_id=35&topic_id=1222083

If you cannot post photo email eyesmellratz@yahoo.com with photos she will post here. There are times that folks on this board recognize a friend or neighbor's dog that they did not know was awol.

You can check for microchip at a vet clinic or CS Animal Control can come wand it. See contact info in tips, above.

In particular, check the Brazos Lost and Found Pets Facebook pagehttp://www.facebook.com/BrazosLostAndFoundPetsand email BrazosLostAndFoundPets@gmail.com
She has good connections between multiple networks.

One tip I saw recently was to ask the claiming owners for a receipt from their vet or call the vet to confirm ownership. My vet does have a photo of my dog/cat on my receipts. Or you can ask for photo of the animal.

Also, putting a sign out where animal was found might be helpful.

Sign making tips: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.248799961890450.36953.155785051191942&type=1
jeremy
AG
I don't have a Facebook account.Good tips though.

I will not leave personal information here. If somebody knows of someone looking for those puppies they can post on this forum
BlueMiles
AG
You don't need a facebook account to look at anything posted there, and if you find a match, you can email the coordinator.
momlaw
AG
You can email coordinator with information and photos. She will post for you.
OnlyANobody
You can email me pic. Lots of people have. I never repeat or disclose contact information. EyeSmellRatz@yahoo.com If you're ultra careful about these things, you can create a "throwaway" email and send from that.
OnlyANobody
Since poster feels uncomfortable sharing too much, (which I can understand) I shared this information to Brazos Lost and Found Pets' Fabebook page. That way, if anyone makes a connection, they know where to reach OP.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.