Drews Car Wash price increase

3,393 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by thefarcus
AggieWife2008
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
For anyone that pays for the unlimited monthly washes: did your price go up? The monthly draft was $5 more than normal...just curious!
originaltexan
New price is $22.95 or $23.95 a month..automatically drafted
jskin261
Just looked at my bank debits and on 5/24/15 I was charged 21.99 after tax and i have the basic wash plan.
AggieWife2008
S
Hmmm...I am usually charged 49.99 for unlimited premium so maybe they forgot to always charge me for taxes? I have a message into them to find out.
Twix
AG
Those of you that have the unlimited packages, do you find yourself using them a few times a month? I've considered it, but just don't think i'll get my money's worth.
aggiepaintrain
AG
I go 2-3 times a week.
Mr. Griswold
quote:
I go 2-3 times a week.

Seems like that'd be rough on a paint job.
AggieWife2008
S
I got at least once per week so its worth it for me. Best vacuums in town! haha
AggieWife2008
S
FYI-they raised their rates. See message below.

Yes ma'am, I am sorry you were not aware of our price changes. We increased our monthly prices by 10% effective May 1st. If you would like to downgrade your plan or cancel, that won't be an issue. Feel free to contact me with any further questions or any changes you would like to make to your monthly plan.

Thank you for your business,
Brennan Shore
General Manager - Texas Location
TellMeMore
I go to the one on Texas and think it is GREAT! I don't wash enough to want a monthly deal. But kudos to the manager. Within hours he responded to a customer's question and gave them options. Customer service...... Tell me your problems, let me give options, thank you for your business. Easily written, often forgotten.
CrazyAgE
Is the price increase only on the monthly plans? Or one-time washes as well? (I see it says monthly on the above post, but didn't know if that was the specific item the poster asked)
NativeTxn
I bought one of the monthly plans and take my vehicle through at least twice a week. I signed up earlier this spring because of all the nasty green pollen collecting on my car on a daily basis. I got tired of driving my black car with this neon green haze on it every day! I figure its worth 30 bucks a month to zip through the car wash anytime I want and I never leave town without a run-through. Takes 2-3 minutes, tops.
Brewmaster
AG
quote:
Seems like that'd be rough on a paint job.

yep, any automatic car wash is. Unless it's touchless, those are usually okay.

If you plan to keep a car longer than 4 or 5 years a hand wash with microfiber towels is the best for your paint... but to each their own.
AggieWife2008
S
quote:
I go to the one on Texas and think it is GREAT! I don't wash enough to want a monthly deal. But kudos to the manager. Within hours he responded to a customer's question and gave them options. Customer service...... Tell me your problems, let me give options, thank you for your business. Easily written, often forgotten.
I agree! I go to the one on Texas and have never had any issues. I do wish they would have emailed me or even posted a sign or something so that I was aware but in all reality, it is a $5 increase so it's not big deal.
AggieWife2008
S
quote:
Is the price increase only on the monthly plans? Or one-time washes as well? (I see it says monthly on the above post, but didn't know if that was the specific item the poster asked)
I was just there yesterday and their one-time washes looked to be the same price.
Garage Door Pro
I cant say enough good things about Drews car wash.

I have a monthly plan and use it often when the weather permits. I have never once been disappointed by any of the staff or any of the equipment they use as they maintain it. They always keep me looking good to make that first great impression on a new customer.
Chris Symons AGD
tb9665
While there might have been a price increase, it is still considerably cheaper than the other car washes in town, 25.00 is still less then 1 wash and it is as many times that you want.
BlueMiles
AG
Any time something is not perfect, the employees have been quick to address the issue. Last time I was there, one of the vacuums was not as strong as usual. I moved my vehicle over to the next bay. I mentioned why when the employee noticed me moving. He immediately checked the hose, condemned it as clogged, and took it apart and fixed it.
thefarcus
Are the vacuums free to use in between washes?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.