D1 Sports Training

2,819 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Sleepnumber
w8liftr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I saw a sign on the new Orthopedic building on University by the Physicians Center for D1 Sports Training. When are they opening?
understandingmom
Curious as well
veritas47
Any word yet on when D1 Sports Training is opening?
mgreen
That is owned by Dr. Bramhall and his group. Bramhall is the Orthopedic surgeon for the Aggies. I did my knee rehab at his tiny offices on the first floor of the Physicians Center. They will be moving into that giant complex. I guess sports training will be a new service.
veritas47
So.... any news yet on opening, etc?
They have been opened in their new location for a month now.
Max06
AG
I made an inquiry and the guy that called me to follow up was ridiculous. Couldn't hardly answer any questions and sounded like he was stoned.
AggiePirate
AG
quote:
I made an inquiry and the guy that called me to follow up was ridiculous. Couldn't hardly answer any questions and sounded like he was stoned.
Someone's got to test the muscle relaxers.
KidDoc
AG
Ty Warren is working on opening Fieldhouse sports out towards Millican sometime in 2016.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
bradleyk
Have you looked into Athletes Prime?
Sleepnumber
AG
Ryan Swopes and Labhart were going to open a sports training facility in town. Is D-1 the one?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.