Need nail tech/shop recommendations

1,085 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Firefighters Wife
NativeTxn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My favorite nail tech seems to have moved on.

I like to get a weekly mani/pedi and acrylic nails once in a while when mine are looking shabby. Would be great if the same shop did eyebrow shaping or waxing, as well, but not entirely necessary. I mainly need someone really good with nails. Any local recommendations? Either city is fine.

TIA!
ringrit
I have been using Perfect Nails for YEARS and love them! Always do a great job with my nails (acrylics) and pedicures! They are in Bryan, on the Corner of 29th & Briarcrest, next to the Walgreens (kind of diagonally across from Bryan High).
OnlyANobody
I go to Kristy at Super Nails. It's not the salon, it's the girl. I follow wherever she goes and have used her for 4 years.
Birddog
AG
Up front, sorry for not having any useful input. At first read I thought it funny you needed help with nails? Then it sunk in, fingernails. Guess it all in relation to the world you live in. Sorry for the sidetrack.....
jrhmc
AG
Angel Nails in the Kroger shopping center on Rock Prairie. I've been going there for 10 years now and Julie and Devon do a great job with their shop. And Devon is the only one anywhere I let do my nails. I've had their Signature Nails for about 5 years now and they never look like I've had a fill. Always looks like a new set. They also do eye brows.
AmazingGracie12
You will be well taken care of at Angel Nails. They provide the best service around. In addition to Julie and Devon, ask for Tim or Lena. Our family selects the number 12 as our favorite pedicure. It is a good value for the money!
michellecan
Definitely Tyler at Boardwalk Spa! She's the best!
befitter
Angel Nails!
Pyewacket
AG
2nd for Tyler at Boardwalk. It is a full service spa with eyebrow services.
NativeTxn
Thanks to all for the recommendations! I ended up at Angel Nails yesterday afternoon and was very pleased. Went with the Signature nails and Lena was fabulous! She had me out of there in just over an hour and did a fabulous job!
Brewmaster
AG
My wife loves Lucky Nails in Bryan...she goes to Tina. Also they're very highly rated on google.

The wife got the shellac last time and she's going on 2 weeks now still looks like new.
Firefighters Wife
Haley & Daniel (married) at STAR Nails have been doing a fantastic job on my nails for many YEARS. They are located next to Hastings in C/S, yes they also do waxing & Pedi's. Great, clean salon.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.