Restaurant for event

1,792 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by GoneGirl
momkat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am looking for a restaurant to hold a rehearsal in. There will be roughly 40 people. The date is July 10th.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
C XX I
Price range? Allergies? Types of food? Drinks? Needed AV equipment?
CN
Veritas has private room that's large enough for a party that size.
ShipWreckGrill
Our banquet room at Amico Nave holds 40-44 guests. We would love the opportunity to talk to you about the event. You can reach Jordan at 979-676-0300.
C XX I
^Plus the food is good (as are the drinks), the pricing is fair, they're allergy friendly, and they have an AV set up. Shipwreck, yall where what I was getting at.
RDH80
AG
La Riviera in Bryan
SoTheySay
S
I threw a surprise party at Caffe Capri. We used the room upstairs and it was perfect!
momkat
Sorry...they said they would prefer to not have Italian. Budget is pretty low...not more than 12-13 person. AV is not necessary.
ringrit
C&J's in Bryan
Carnwellag2
40 people or 12 people ----big difference
iloveAP
AG
Pretty sure that meant $12/$13 per person x 40 people
CN
Wings N More
double b
AG
Cafe Eccell
Cafe Capri
La Riviera
Wings N More
AggiePirate
AG
GoCo also does events. You may need to book in advance as they are pretty popular.
GoneGirl
AG
Most restaurants that have party rooms have event planners just for this purpose. Take some of the suggestions here and call them and ask to speak to that person. They can help you plan a menu to fit your budget.

Most of them have a menu for events that is cheaper than the per person meals on their menu. We did my husband's graduation party at WNM on Deacon, and they did a buffet style meal with salad, wings, chicken tenders, tea and sides. I *think*, I've slept since then, we were able to bring our own sodas and keg.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.