Why Aren't More People Eating at Paolos?

9,518 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by dgonzo99
FlyRod
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Italian food has always had a rough time in Texas...not enough Italians? The state goes gags for Carabba's which is no more authentic than Olive Garden...just better.
Yuccadoo
I do like the mussels at Carrabas. Maddens used to have mussels but not enough demand to warrant keeping them. We had some black mussels over in Sarasota FL 3 weeks ago that were HUGE and wonderful. Best we've had ever.
MiMi
S
The mussels at Amico Nave are very good.
mgreen
quote:

That is a really dangerous and unethical posting something like that with zero proof.
soso33
quote:

Drewmeister
AG
The Sodolak's in that location failed because the food and service weren't very good, and they raised prices at the same time. We went there a few times because it was convenient, but the food was (and still is) much better at the Hwy. 21 location.
Pyewacket
AG
To mgreen

I think my cat sat his fat arse on something and accidently flagged your post. I am so sorry!!

BTW agree eith you 100%
dgonzo99
quote:
The Sodolak's in that location failed because the food and service weren't very good, and they raised prices at the same time. We went there a few times because it was convenient, but the food was (and still is) much better at the Hwy. 21 location.
Agree with you. They charged our table almost 2 dollars a piece to get gravy on the steak and get rolls that were supposed to come with the meal. The waitress was not too nice when questioned. The manager was not nice either. Got charged another dollar for a take out cup for the drink. Started out really good, but became one of the worst in town. The one on 21 is great!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.