Mad Taco

11,880 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Mr. Griswold
K2T2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I tried it this weekend - I got the portobella (portabello? I vow to never learn how to spell it!) taco and a chamoy margarita, frozen. The margarita was awesome! I was pretty sweet, but the heat from the chile stuff balanced it out. The taco, was good, but it didn't have any cheese on it (or the cheese was just that flavorless and lacked the typical salty, cheesy zing). But I put a friends queso on it and it was better. I had also had portobello two other times that weekend already - jeez, BCS, maaaybe you could realize mushrooms aren't the only thing a vegetarian can eat, meat eaters have like a billion options, not fair!! - so I was a little mushroomed out. It needed some [more of the] sauces or something for flavor, the shredded veggies didn't have much.

But! I'm eager to go back and try any and all of the soups that don't have meat chunks and the pizzas. The fries smelled fantastic - super super garlicky, buuuut, I'm on a diet now so probably no fries for me.

The interior looks awesome, lots of cool cut metal and geometric prints on the booths. It was really nice and cleanly styled.
aggiepaintrain
AG
The new Flip & Peel.
AggiePirate
AG
"Cooner", what lovely street names we have in our progressive Dual-Township.
Mr. Griswold
Food is good. Chairs are uncomfortable.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.