Anyone go on the Urban Slide today? Feedback? Thoughs?

2,221 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by eloc62
AnyJaneDoe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I already have tickets for tomorrow, so I'm definitely going, but anyone have any tips they can share? Was it very crowded? Do they let you go down together? (I'm taking a six year old) Do they allow tubes with handles? Any other thoughts?

Thank you!
techno-ag
AG
It blocked the streets.
Grumble grumble.
FlyRod
Has it been FTR'd yet?
toolshed
AG
It looked to be a pretty slow ride from the news footage last night. Some were stuck in the sidewall, some were pushing themselves down with their hands to the side of their tubes. It definitely wasn't the speed ride in the promo video they had.
CrazyAgE
The little bit I had heard about it wasn't anything good. I guess they won't be back...who knows
techno-ag
AG
quote:
It looked to be a pretty slow ride from the news footage last night. Some were stuck in the sidewall, some were pushing themselves down with their hands to the side of their tubes. It definitely wasn't the speed ride in the promo video they had.
Well to be fair, there's not too many steep hills around here. Brazos River bottom and all that makes for some flat terrain.
JYDog90
eloc62
thats why we need a water park. if Waco can have one, why can't we? i know i am beating a drum that has been discussed before, but...?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.