Dogs Found - Originally on 1179 then in Copperfield

1,106 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Tailgate88
OnlyANobody
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well, I passed two dogs on 1179 between Boonville Animal Hospital and the Miramont entrance around noon today. Made a mental note to come back and look for them as I couldn't stop at the time. Life got in the way. Going out to dinner tonight, and they showed up across the street on Warwick. My son brought them home. (He's worse than me) So. we have these sweet pups at our house. They are both unaltered males. Both are very gentle. I am terrible at knowing types, and here are the best pics we could accomplish.

As always, you can reach me at: 9 Seventy Nine, Six 7 Six, Eleven 3 Oh. Calling or texting welcome.

Brewmaster
AG
ttt. Queue momlaw

OP there is a Brazos Valley Pet Lost and Found on facebook...I'm on my phone or I'd dig up the link
momlaw
AG
OAN = Miss Ratz, one of my partners in whatever it is we do trying to help pets and their owners, including watching the facebook page. She has the drill down pat and better contacts than me. Those pups have an angel in her. She is one big hearted, sharp cookie.
OnlyANobody
I am really sorry for failing to update. They were found via Brazos Lost and Found Pets Facebook page. They are Titan and Jabroni and I returned them to their owners yesterday. Thanks for the ttt, though!
MiMi
S
Excellent news. I love happy endings.
Brewmaster
AG
awesome!
Tailgate88
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.