BEWARE! Suddenlink Channel Guide Magazine

5,139 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by momkat
TellMeMore
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Got this 68 page Suddenlink Channel Guide today.
WOW1 Channel listings, articles, so cool.
But wait on the back cover.....
Thank you for subscribing to Channel Guide Magazine the only TV entertainment guide for Suddenlink.
As promised, your first issue is FREE-all subsequent issues will be conveniently added to your monthly cable bill for just $3.25 per month"
How about NO THANKS!?
You have to call to cancel the billing 1-877-794-2724.
Just so you know.
InMyOpinion
Sounds like they are setting themselves up for legal issue, didn't the cell phone companies just agree to repay charges for people that were automatically signed up if they didn't reply to an unsolicited text message the correct way.
FlyRod
The bloated arrogance of this local monopoly is really something else.
redd38
AG
Someone with more free time than me should collect them from everyone and dump them all in the lobby of the SuddenLink office
ratfacemcdougal
Thanks for the info. I will pass it on to some seniors I know that might miss the back cover.
Stucco
Makes me want to do the same thing right back to them.
soso33
I'd gladly pay Suddenlink $9.95 extra a month for a Channel Guide. It seems like a bargain to me.
BlazeHarper
You might want to be careful reading The Suddenlink Channel Guide.
You are allowed to read 4 pages per day however any additional page within that day will incur a 25 cent overage fee per page past the 4 allotted to you. They give you a few warnings in the mail but then they drop the hammer on you.
LastHamlet
AG
"Conveniently added"
momkat
yup...i called to see why my last statement was so high...i never subscribed to this guide, but apparently i got charged for it. ugh!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.