Summer Day Camps

48,909 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Tcan07
TXCityGirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm interested to know what are your favorite BCS summer day camps, from the parents on this board? There are many through the school district and city, but I'm curious to learn about others. Just looking for local camps for a 1st grader, nothing overnight. Thanks for your ideas!
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Powersports. They have field trips during the summer to movies, ice skating and swimming. My youngest ones loved it.
jac4
AG
Purple Turtle Art Camp. Sorry for the lack of a link.
understandingmom
Powersports!!
Powersportskids.com
AgSportsFan
AG
Kids club through csisd.
UmustBKidding
Brazos robotics
TXCityGirl
Yes, Purple Turtle is GREAT. Love that place.

I had not heard of Brazos Robotics, thanks for that tip!
Imabird
You might check out Fungineering. It just recently opened but will have summer camps. My son had a birthday party there and loved it. All three kids are begging to go to a few weeks of camp there. If your kid likes computers, robotics, Minecraft or legos you should check it out.
Fleen
CSISD Summer Enrichment

Month of June from 8-12 at Pebble Creek. Many, many fun and educational opportunities offered.
AgySkeet06
AG
Artastic Craft Studio has lots of summer art camps posted including Eric Carle, Frozen, and Superheroes. Early registration ends April 30 with prices going up May 1. www.artasticcraftstudio.com
Mr.Short-termMemory
AG
The Children's Museum of the Brazos Valley
snicks
Has anyone experienced the BV Children's Museum and or BV Natural History Museum? Do the kids enjoy and do they learn as well?
jrhmc
AG
SEAD Academy in Downtown Bryan has great half-day classes this summer. When mine were that age, I paired the half-day camps/classes with a college-aged babysitter for half a day. The sitter could take them to the pool and do other low key stuff in the afternoon and they got a half day of structured activities in the morning. It worked well for us and wasn't any more expensive than the all day camps. Just an idea.

http://seadacademy.agxdev.com/?post_type=product
Tcan07
Athletes Prime always has summer day camps that I know the kids enjoy
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.