Question about Sutter's Mill

1,159 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by AgSportsFan2007
Ziggy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm thinking about renting a condo here, but my friend is concerned because it is so close to Polo Club. Does anybody have any experience with Sutter's Mill especially with regards to insects/cockroaches?

She thinks that because it is right next to the small creek and next to Polo Club that Sutter's Mill will also be infested.

Thanks for any replies!
MsC2012
AG
I think they are very nice and far enough away. They lease fast and sell really fast.
AgGunNut
AG
I've lived there about 6 years. Not an issue. The HOA covers pest control as well. FYI, I'm on the far side of Polo Club.
BCStalk
I would have to say this topic is ridiculous and messed up for insisting Polo Club is infested.....but I lived there and your concern is a good one. On a good note, I do have a good friend who lives across the street on Dominik and does not have any problems indoor or outdoor with pests other then mosquitoes.
AgSportsFan2007
AG
Bugs are an issue. May not be in all parts of the complex, but certainly in some parts. HOA does provide quarterly pest control, but I would not live there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.