EcoZapp

1,704 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Tailgate88
Red Krow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
After spotting bugs in our extra bathroom awhile back in a location that had termites before we moved in I finally called EcoZapp this past week. We setup an appointment and even had to change it due to mine and my wife's work schedule. I was very worried that I had put the call off too long and there might be some real damage.

Josh came out yesterday and checked it out. We got lucky, they were just swarming ants. No charge for the appointment! A big thank you to Josh for taking time in his day to check out our issue and not trying to sell us on anything unneeded. Definitely recommend him and his services!
dfphotos
whats the going rate for a house treatment?
PhiAggie
AG
I pay 99 for a 3 month treatment interval. They do good work.
dfphotos
contract? per treatment? per year?
PhiAggie
AG
if you pay a year in full, the discount typically takes care of the tax. I pay the above amount every three months which are peak times for bug infestation. With increased rains this year, a steady schedule would be beneficial.

He has a sticky at the top of this forum.
dfphotos
I saw the sticky. Also saw six hundred dollars, which I am not down with.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Hey Thanks for the shout outs!! Good things brighten our day!

Our service usually starts at $95. This includes pretty much your entire property, we cover ants, spiders, scorpions, wasps, fleas, ticks, beetles, and it'll help with mosquitoes for a period of time. Pretty much all basic pests. We warranty everything and usually have same day, sometimes with-in hour service.

The $595 is the price for our termite treatments. Termite jobs are a lot more complex and more as needed than general pest control. We often save people $1000+ on termite jobs.
PhiAggie
AG
You down with termites?
dfphotos
95 is more to my liking.
dave99ag
AG
They do a good job with Christmas lights too!
Big_Worm
AG
EZ
Tailgate88
AG
What about a back yard mosquito treatment?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.