Who sells and installs flag poles in BCS?

1,785 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Tailgate88
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm interested in a residential sized flag pole for our yard.

TIA
momlaw
AG
When our community members stood the flag line to the cemetery for Lt. Col. Roy Tisdale a fire fighter had an amazing portable flag pole. It was stout and could handle a large flag. If you PM me I will send you his contact information.
happyinBCS
Your best bet is Kronberg's flags and flagpoles in Houston, I bought my 22 foot spun aluminum flagpole there 27 years ago and it is still in great condition. Also get your flags at Rep Bill Flores office, I usually get a 5x8 or 4x6.
jskin261
We use Kronberg's for all of our needs.
K2T2
Someone in my neighborhood had a ginormous flag pole in their yard that got taken out by the past week's storms. They are so lucky it didn't fall on their house!
aggiebeck
Don French with A1 Flagpoles (979-229-7779) installed a residential flagpole for us. He configured it for 2 flags which was nice and did a good job!
Tailgate88
AG
Mind if I ask approximate cost?
CrazyAgE
I would like to know an approx cost as well
aggiebeck
I don't remember the exact amount but it was around $300. He included two flags, the flag pole, installation, and a light (but didn't install the light). So far it is holding up strong, even with all of the weather we have been having. I considered installing one myself but the reviews I found on Amazon for at home kits made me nervous that the pole wouldn't hold up. Those kits are about $100 plus the cost of cement and your time.
Tailgate88
AG
Don French installed mine for me last week and I love it! $340 for a 20 ft pole, installed, including an American and Texas flag. I also purchased an Aggie flag as you can see. I definitely recommend him.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.