Short Term Leases?

2,008 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by DisneyFan5
Ag12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone know of a place that would do a lease for a few months over the summer? Ideally I would be looking for a studio or 1 bed from early May through early August and I would like to keep it under $700/mo. I'm moving back to the area for work and I can't comit to an annual lease at the moment. Trying to find a sublease on Craigslist hasn't gotten me very far.
powerbelly
AG
I had success in the past calling apartment places and asking if they knew of any tenants looking to sublease.

Especially the newer places that require a 12 month lease.

threecatcorner
You can also find subleases and short term leases listed on http://aggiesearch.tamu.edu
Firefighter7
Check with 2818 Place, I heard they do short term leases.
MsC2012
AG
We have a place. email me! cgirl2024 at gmail dot com
AggieTeacher06
AG
I am looking for a renter. Email me artasticcraftstudio at gmail.
kcbz
I am also looking for a short term lease. My husband is having to move due to his job and I have to stay back with our daughter until I find a job in Dallas. If anyone on here is still looking for potential renters could y'all please send me an email to kimbickers@hotmail.com. I would need it May 22 - July or the beginning of August. Thank you.
aggietony2010
AG
I would think there would be an abundance of rooms for the summer period. Lots of students in 12 month leases that aren't going to be there.
DisneyFan5
I know someone that will be looking for a place till their house is finished....probably around month, maybe less. Any suggestions on where they should look?

Thanks in advance.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.