Suddenlink Store

774 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by woodometer
The Original AG 76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm getting a hell of a lot less for a hell of a lot more money when I look at my Uverse (Houston) bill vs SL.
Is there any point going to the SL store in Bryan to discuss or are they just sales clerks?
Calling the 800 SL number is worse than going for a root canal and hopefully a human at the store will be able to work with me.
Any experiences out there?
The Original AG 76
AG
Never mind....
Complete absute waste of time. They couldn't care less if I move to satellite or not.
Of course when I call to cancel they will offer all sorts of stay with us incentives.
Pitiful business model.
But in their defense the exact same thing happens with Dish/Direct
Brewmaster
AG
I called about a week ago to transfer service to our new house. I deleted TV and kept internet and it was painless. I was surprised, usually they try to keep you with both. We're switching to directTV.
woodometer
AG
Suddenlink long ago figured out that the future is in selling internet access and in B/CS they have the market cornered. I do not think they really care if you stay with them for television or not because your still going to need them for internet.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.