Yole's La Familia Taqueria (Wellborn)

8,007 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by FlyRod
gigem1215
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is a new restaurant in Wellborn that opened a couple weeks ago. It is in the Wellborn Landing center next to America's Country Store. We have tried it twice, and we were very pleased both times. We would love for a good restaurant to hang around in the area. The food is very good and the service was terrific both times. They serve breakfast all day, too.
agfan92
AG
We live in that area and really, really hope this place does well. Have heard nothing but good things so far, which is rare these days. Can't wait to try it soon!
CS78
Just went and picked up breakfast tacos for the family. Place was busy. Everything was pretty decent. Price was about average. Tacos were a touch small. Carne Guisada was overly salty. Service was friendly. Wish they werent closed on Sundays which seems to be the norm with all the taqueria type places around town. Honestly, in the way of breakfast tacos they don't offer anything more than Max Express next door. They do have a drive through window which is very nice when the kids are in the car. Taquerias have a very high success rate compared to the average food place. As long as they don't lose focus with time I bet they will end up making it.
AggieBB
AG
TRied them tonight. Service was great. Food was....meh.
susieq30
We went there last Saturday early evening and they were closed. No days or hours posted on door.
deh40
AG
I'm almost sure the hours were posted on the door Tuesday when I was there because I noticed they were closed on Sunday's.
stonebase
quote:
We went there last Saturday early evening and they were closed. No days or hours posted on door.
Last Saturday Wellborn had a broken water line and water was unavailable. Hullabaloo was closed too at that time. Whats strange though we stopped yesterday (Friday) around 4:45pm and everything was dark and closed up. Ate there once before when they first opened, the people are friendly, place is clean and the food was good!
The Original AG 76
AG
stonebase...
I must have been there at the exact same time as you. They do not open till 5PM. They might want to look at their hours. Some folks might want to pick up some evening take hime grub before 5 on the way home.
stonebase
quote:
stonebase...
I must have been there at the exact same time as you. They do not open till 5PM. They might want to look at their hours. Some folks might want to pick up some evening take hime grub before 5 on the way home.
Probably the case....they open in the morning/lunch, close in the afternoon and reopen at 5.
Tailgate88
AG
I am here now. Hours are M-F 6:30-2:00 and 5:00-9:00, Sat 7:00-2:00 and closed Sun.

The menu is the same as the Barron Rd. Location. Same special tacos, sauces etc.
Spyderman
AG
Miss Crazy Cajuns..
KL08AG
AG
Worst service I have ever experienced. Waited 53 minutes for an order of tacos before we got up and left...
FlyRod
Been three times. Service was fast and friendly and food was good. A regular in the location now, esp as El Sol has been (sadly) disappointing me lately.
FlyRod
P.S. : Ask for the squeeze bottle of jalapeno puree they serve on request. It's just deep fried skinned and pureed jalapeno and it is awesome.
susieq30
Do they serve chips and salsa?
FlyRod
Yes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.